Traveling is an inspiration in self but we get caught up in our daily lives in such a way that we cannot make time for it. Even if we make are able to do it returning back to work after an awesome vacation is hard but holding on to next exotic vacation does make a trick to remain sane and right on track. Meanwhile traveling pictures and quotes are the best way to refresh the mind and escape everyday life for a mere few seconds.
Great travel quotes leave us with the nostalgic feeling of places we’ve been before and aspirations to explore new. It is not just about visiting new places but to keep them in our hearts.
Traveling is an emotion and we all are connected by it.
Although inspiration comes from within but here are the travel quotes to fuel your inspiration and motivate to pack your bags and head towards your dream destination.
Editor’s Note: If you like these travel quotes, please feel free to share or pin them, after all, we all love traveling.
1. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go."
2. “Adventure May hurt you, but monotony will kill you.”
3. “All Journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”- Martin Buber
4. “Not all those who wander are lost.”- J.R.R Tolkien
5. “You can’t climb up a mountain with downhill thoughts.”
6. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”-Jack Kerouac
7. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret.” –Oscar Wilde
8. “Live your life by compass, not clock.”- Stephan Covey
9. "Hike more, worry less."
10. "The Life you have led doesn't need to be the only life you have."- Anna Quindlen
11. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."- Helen Keller
12. "When in doubt, take the scenic route."
13. "Traveling-it leaves you speechless and then turns into a storyteller."-Ibn Battuta
13. "Mountains are the beginning and end of all natural scenery."
14. "The journey of thousand miles begins with a single step."- Lao Tzu
15. "Don't Listen to what they say. Go see."
16. "Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence."
17. "How wild was it to let it be."
18. "The best view comes after the hardest climb"
19. "Of all the paths you take, make sure a few of them are dirt."-John Muir
20. "I took the one less traveled by and it all made the difference."- Robert Frost
21. "I have miles to go before I sleep."- Robert Frost
22. "The mountains, the forest, and the sea render men savage; they develop the fierce, but yet do not destroy the human."
23. " you are not in mountains, mountains are in you."
24. "Go where you feel most alive."
25." Chasing angles or fleeing demons, go to the mountains."- Jeffery Rasley
26. "Traveling in the road will teach you more about the road than google will tell you about the road."-